WordPress YouTube Embed plugin is useful and convenient plugin to add videos to your WordPress website without coding knowledge.
You can use our plugin for adding videos in widgets, posts, pages, so it mean you can add videos almost everywhere(also you can use our plugin shortcode to add it in header or footer of your website).
Our plugin have some useful features that you’ll need. Here are the features of our plugin.
After downloading the ZIP file
1. Login to your WordPress site administrator panel and head over the ‘Plugins’ menu
2. Click ‘Add New’
3. Choose the ‘Upload’ option
4. Click Choose file (Browse) and select the Spider Video Player zip file.
For Mac Users
Go to your Downloads folder and locate the folder with the player plugin. Right-click on the folder and select Compress. Now you have a newly created .zip file which can be installed as described here.
5. Click Install Now button.
6. Once it is complete, activate the plugin.